Brittany & Jayde are the women behind iimara & i, a Central Coast-based resort fashion brand that they best describe as a classy, party girl with a slight edge.
The dynamic duo believe a woman's happiness stems strongly from the relationships they hold. We sat down with the girls to understand business, partnerships, friendships and the importance of family to conquer the fashion world.
TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF IN THREE WORDS…
- Fun | loving | adventurous.
NAME THREE FEMALES THAT INSPIRE YOU.
- There are so many different women in our lives that inspire us on a personal level and through business. We consider ourselves very lucky to have such a strong and supportive friendship group.
Our mums inspire us a lot. They have taught us to be the strong, independent women we are today.
Jade Spooner. The ultimate businesswoman. She is someone who is always striving to live up to her full potential and putting in the hard work. Nothing has been handed to Jade and the success she has brought upon herself at such a young age is out of this world. For any advice we ever need in business we jump over to a Jade Spooner which always puts our minds at ease and pushes us in the right direction. She walks the walk and was one of the first people to believe in our brand and wear our Villa Set
WHAT INSPIRES YOU TO WORK WITHIN A WOMEN-LED SPACE?
- We are blessed to be surrounded by driven, hardworking women, so working in a women-led business comes as an easy option for us. Seeing the success of so many of our friend's businesses (SŚAINT, The Coop, Naily Therapy By El, Club Ryse, Pilates By April, The Boob Club & the list goes on) makes us truly believe in women everywhere.
HOW DO YOU ENVISION THE FUTURE OF WOMEN-LED BUSINESSES FOR THE NEXT GENERATION TO COME?
- iimara & i is a brand that our families hold quiet close to their hearts. We strive to not only inspire Marlie (Brittany’s 9-year-old daughter) in her personal life but with her professional dreams too. We love to include Marlie in all the little things we do for our business whether that be helping unpack stock, getting things ready for a shoot or even getting her opinion on what colour she loves most. We like to set an example that anything is possible if you put your heart and soul into it and just always try your best. Jayde has seen her mum strive to reach all her goals big and small which have made Jayde believe she can too. The world is creating more opportunities for young women of all demographics every day. The future is what you make of it.
WHAT SPARKS PASSION IN LIFE FOR YOU?
- FUN. Iimara & i’s ethos is “live the life you love, love the life you live” which is what we do best. We love being surrounded by all our loved ones (family and friends), seeing everyone happy and making never-ending memories.